If you’re reading this then you already suspect that your business may benefit from a explainer and professional video production—but allow us to kindly beat you over the head with 15 insanely-convincing reasons why your business needs a video explainer…
- If you’re already doing SEO internet marketing then you NEED an explainer video, because videos are 50x more likely than webpages to show up on the first page of Google.
- You make yourself more memorable. Why? Because 80% of internet users remember at least one video they’ve watched in the last month.
- Are you email marketing? If yes, know that click-through rates increase by over 200% when they include video.
- Conversion rates: visitors to your website are 64% more likely to buy your online retail product after watching a vid.
- Video opens up a visual medium previously reserved for massive companies with multi-million dollar TV advertising budgets.
- People watch over 6 b-b-billion hours of video every month on YouTube. (“Ya, we know that—but who cares?”). And not all of those hours are cat videos. As an example, explainer video production companies like ours can get 40,000 to 50,000 views on YouTube per video—so can plumbers.
- You need user retention rates. You work too hard to get potential clients to your website to have 6, 7, or 8 out of 10 of them bounce. Studies show that 9 out of 10 times visitors will sit through a short vid (1-2 minutes), instead of having to read text.
- What other way is there to put a face to your business than with a custom video?
- User experience. ‘Nuff said?
- Product clarification.
- A marketing tool to be used across the board—in social media, PR, sales, content marketing, online presence, etc.
- You’re scaring your customers away with huge blocks of impenetrable text.
- Improved SEO. Google owns YouTube—so trust us when we say they understand the importance of video.
- Did you know that people retain information better from video than text? They do—50% better.
- Think HR. Companies who can grab attention with a video can capture the attention of the top job candidates.
Video is so hot right now—and it is growing everyday (as our attention spans get smaller and our reading abilities get lower). Be part of the wave with a business explainer video with the high production value that we bring. Curious what we have in store for you? Just ask.